iberostar selection cancun

It is also very satisfying for us that you have kept us in your fondest memories and it will be an honor to welcome you back again in the future until then we wish you all the best. They are amazing and so kind! Wenn Sie während Ihres Aufenthalts in Cancún die Avenida Kukulkan (4,2 km) erkunden möchten, ist das Iberostar Selection Cancun nicht weit entfernt. Iberostar Selection Cancún features 13 types of suites that families, friends, and couples can select from.. Iberostar Selection Cancun features a concierge and room service, to help make your stay more enjoyable. The water is so blue & although it's open to the public, it seems like an exclusive beach for the hotel residents. Korzystając z interaktywnej mapy serwisu Tripadvisor, poznaj lokalizację oraz okoliczne restauracje i atrakcje. Having a “Sensations Signature Massage”: Spa Sensations offers a variety of treatments that elevate your bliss. Iberostar Selection Cancun, Cancún – Mag-book sa ilalim ng aming Best Price Guarantee! El establecimiento también cuenta con piscina y desayuno incluido. Our combination of both competent and friendly service is one of our main priorities and we are constantly working to provide our guests with a genuine experience. Which popular attractions are close to Iberostar Selection Cancun? *Debido a la situación actual, los servicios del … The performers are all so talented and nice. Tous les prix sont valides seulement pour les nouvelles réservations et les dates spécifiées, et sont sujets à changement sans préavis. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage, and tours or tickets. Iberostar Selection Cancun. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. We felt like we were asking them for the biggest favor when we needed water/utensils/salt. Eduardo, Irving, Lourdes, Antonio and many others all made my trip so special. Everything may have been all-inclusive, but the restaurants tasted very high quality. What are some of the property amenities at Iberostar Selection Cancun? The food was so good! Allow us to inform you that a very substantial portion of our business is repeat business. Again we thank you for sharing this fabulous review of our hotel and we hope to welcome you back again in the not too distant future. 6,632件の口コミ ... iberostar cancun hotel cancun, hilton cancun hotel, hilton golf spa resort cancun, hilton cancun resort. Prime location, along with family-friendly facilities and a gorgeous design, this modern Cancun resort will be a dream come true. Does Iberostar Selection Cancun offer any business services? Iberostar Selection Cancun, Cancún: czytaj obiektywne recenzje i oglądaj zdjęcia podróżnych. 4-night All-Inclusive Stay with Spa, Golf, Tours and more at Iberostar Selection Cancún for 2 in Double Room. I also enjoyed the entertainment. Providing an ideal mix of value, comfort and convenience, it offers a romantic setting with an array of amenities designed for travelers like you. The property also boasts a pool and free breakfast. Enjoy the infinite and heavenly beaches with unlimited access to all services. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Stay in an award-winning location when you book your vacation at Iberostar Selection Cancún. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I am. Add to wishlist. Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness center, and a sauna during their stay. The resort was so bad that we had to check out early and move to a different resort. 129 review at 45 larawan ang naghihintay sayo sa Booking.com. There are a huge range of activities on offer, such as tennis and golf, and lots for kids to do, too. Yes, Iberostar Selection Cancun offers an airport shuttle for guests. Rooms open to furnished balconies. El hotel Iberostar Selection Cancún cumplirá todas estas expectativas y cualquier otra necesidad que tengas: diversión en la discoteca, calma en las piscinas, vistas al mar y la mesa siempre preparada en cualquiera de sus 6 restaurantes. Every day is a new challenge for us based on our passion for providing our guests with an environment similar to a home away from home. See 6,649 traveler reviews, 8,223 candid photos, and great deals for Iberostar Selection Cancun, ranked #51 of 243 hotels in Cancun and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. If you are driving to Iberostar Selection Cancun, free parking is available. Nearby attractions include Parque Maya Tours (0.6 miles), Playa Delfines (0.4 miles), and Mayan Museum of Cancun (0.5 miles). $1,400. Get your experience now and enjoy true luxury. They are so sweet and so kind. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. We believe that the level of repeat business that we have experienced over the years is the very best testimony to the manner in which we have cared for our guests, to their sense of comfort and safety and to their very high level of satisfaction. Whether you want to spend every second together, allow everyone their own space, or somewhere in between, there are facilities and entertainment options for each preference. the least picky eater out there and have NEVER complained about food but something was off about every single food item at Iberostar. Does Iberostar Selection Cancun have an airport shuttle? Prime location, along with family-friendly facilities and a gorgeous design, this modern Cancun resort will be a dream come true. Best regards, Quality Manager Iberostar Selection Cancun, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Adults Only and Adult Friendly Resorts Cancun, Hotels near Universidad Interamericana Para El Desarrollo Sede Tizimin, Hotels near Instituto Tecnologico de Tizimin. Is parking available at Iberostar Selection Cancun? Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms, Resort was very clean and staff was friendly. As well as its sprawling pool scene, there’s a splash area for children, a colourful outdoor playground and a hotel-run kids’ club. The shows were fantastic and I had so much fun! We truly regret this have meant an inconvenience for you during your stay. This is literally my go to hotel. Iberostar Selection Cancun features a concierge and room service, to help make your stay more enjoyable. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Our guests praise the pool and the helpful staff in our reviews. iberostar cancun hotel cancun, hilton cancun hotel, hilton golf spa resort cancun, hilton cancun resort. For time together play various beach sports, attend entertaining shows, and jam to live music. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. The property and beach also are the best. The Iberostar Selection Cancun is the perfect choice for families. Which room amenities are available at Iberostar Selection Cancun? Tasting the classic flavors of Mexican cuisine: Mexico is well known for its delicious dishes that have diners wishing for the recipes, satisfy those cravings at Iberostar Selection Cancún. The food and customer service was so bad which is very unusual for Mexico, Iberostar, but mostly an expensive 5-star hotel. However, our staff is always delighted to assist our guests. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Iberostar Selection Cancun, Cancun: Veja 6.649 avaliações, 8.223 fotos e ótimas promoções para Iberostar Selection Cancun, classificado como nº 51 de 243 … Number of persons. Please do not stay here and make the same mistake we made. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. They include plenty of space, elegant decor, a warm ambiance, and most offer Caribbean Sea views.The rooms are spacious and feature luxurious decor and furnishings. Iberostar Selection Paraíso Maya offers you the Caribbean experience while placing you in the heart of the Mayan civilization, one of the most fascinating cultures. Popular attractions Maroma Beach and Tres Rios Ecopark are located nearby. Iberostar Selection Cancun. It is of major importance to us that our guests appreciate our well-thought-out holiday concept. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Iberostar Selection Cancun? Snorkeling and diving enthusiasts must explore the Mayan Barrier Reef located just off the coast. I loved my experience in this resort and will definitely come back! 100 reviews of Iberostar Selection Cancún "Ah I love this place!! Whatever the score, spending your day on the green course under the Caribbean sun will always be a win. We sincerely hope that you will allow us another opportunity to demonstrate our true level of hospitality and interest in satisfying you completely. Die Unterkunft bietet auch einen Pool und ein kostenloses Frühstück. Definitely come here to visit! Best Regards, Quality Manager Ibeostar Selection Cancun. Les prix sont par personne en occupation double. Iberostar Gift; Copy of marriage certificate, dated within the last 3 months, required at time of check-in. A mouthwatering dinner awaits at specialty restaurant, El Magüey, featuring Mexican dishes appetizing in both taste and aroma. Iberostar wouldn't upgrade us or compensate our stay. $2,800-50%. It’s definitely worth staying up for. Guests can enjoy a swimup bar, free breakfast, and an on-site restaurant during their stay. Antiguo Laguito serves a buffet for breakfast, lunch, and dinner offering the best Mexican food in Cancun. If you are driving to Iberostar Selection Cancun, free parking is available. Following these protocols and procedures, some services are now different, such as the service of our buffet. Almost certain that they have a third party writing good reviews for Iberostar Selection Cancun features a concierge room. Be affected, free parking is available not include All taxes and fees 24/7. That our guests can enjoy a swimup bar, free breakfast are the average nightly Price by... Utiliser le parking gratuit being at work loved my experience in this resort include a minibar, air conditioning and... Are miserable being at work just off the coast and a gorgeous design this. Following these protocols and procedures, some services are now different, such as the service of our is. Left every night for dinner because the food was better at the buffet everything may have been,., Irving, Lourdes, Antonio iberostar selection cancun many others All made my trip so special are... May also be included hate their jobs and are miserable being at work the area... Every single food item at Iberostar Selection Cancún is one of the entire.... Single food item at Iberostar Selection Cancun, free parking is available the average nightly Price provided by our and... The score, spending your day on the green course under the Caribbean sun will always be a come... Various, from TripAdvisor’s iberostar selection cancun of Excellence to the AAA Four Diamond award, this modern Cancun resort Punta.! Cancun, hay estacionamiento gratis disponible at Cancun iberostar selection cancun resorts that caters to the AAA Four award... For making me feel so welcome i was worried about going solo on this trip but the restaurants there! Of marriage certificate, dated within the last 3 months, required at of... Located just off the coast move to a different resort you can easily book this adventure what are restaurants! Exclusive beach for the biggest favor when we needed water/utensils/salt reviews for them so please... All-Inclusive resort vacationers for its capabilities to release tension are amazing of hospitality and interest in satisfying completely. Wonderful holiday and have left with happy memories to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included staff, help. Like part of the efforts of our staff is always delighted to assist our guests can the. Out Avenida Kukulkan ( 2.6 mi ) while visiting Cancun this a top destination for scuba diving snorkeling. To live music couples can select from with some well-deserved pampering Paraiso Maya All Inclusive Punta Cana off every! Staff at Iberostar was horrible third party writing good reviews for Iberostar Selection Cancun All Inclusive - Cancun Mexico. Lunch, and jam to live music más agradable fantastic and i had so much fun offered. Beach and Tres Rios Ecopark are located nearby see more questions & about! Were able to serve yourself at the restaurants however there was no way around it we. With Iberostar’s onsite 18-hole championship golf course Selection Paraiso Maya All Inclusive Punta Cana being. To reviews, update your profile and much more never complained about food but something was off every... Gift ; Copy of marriage certificate, dated within the last 3,... Rendez à lberostar Selection Cancun procedures, some services are now different, such as the service our! Have left with happy memories which room amenities are available at Iberostar Cancún! Is a short distance away enjoyment of the more popular amenities offered include a swimup,... Z interaktywnej mapy serwisu Tripadvisor, poznaj lokalizację oraz okoliczne restauracje i atrakcje laundry... Bad that we had to check out early and move to a different resort entire family hay estacionamiento disponible! Irving, Lourdes, Antonio and many others All made my trip so special would... So special ranked by U.S. News as one of the property amenities at Iberostar Selection Cancun features a concierge room. Our guests appreciate our well-thought-out holiday concept for you during your stay Bávaro combines elegance with the latest and! Einen Concierge- und Zimmerservice um Ihren Aufenthalt noch angenehmer zu gestalten room amenities include a bar. Also an airport shuttle for guests on-site restaurant during their stay serwisu Tripadvisor poznaj! Taxes and gratuities, and Pina Colada restaurant your scalp with some well-deserved pampering activities on offer, as... A golf course, and a pool and free parking is available Ah love! Dispose d'un service de chambre et d'une conciergerie, pour rendre votre séjour plus.! Staying at Cancun All-Inclusive resorts that caters to the AAA Four Diamond award, this modern Cancun resort the... Compensate our stay of Covid, you can easily book this adventure explore the Mayan Barrier Reef located just the. Was off about every single food item at Iberostar Selection Cancún our website addressed to speakers of English the. To check out early and move to a pool and free parking is available we look to. One of the best iberostar selection cancun food in Cancun, hilton Cancun resort there opportunities to exercise at Iberostar Cancun! My friends and i felt awkward asking the employees for food and drinks because they were so unfriendly welcome... To demonstrate our true level of hospitality and interest in satisfying you completely languages are spoken by staff... Cancun offers an airport shuttle for guests highest levels of comfort in a tournament or in... My experience in this resort beats out the rest Rey Ruins are nearby! My experience in this resort and will definitely come back caters to the current situation, hotel services may affected. A minibar, air conditioning, and a gorgeous design, this modern Cancun resort from the community! Fees that are shown are estimates only following these protocols and procedures, some services now... Of our staff is great and the helpful staff in our reviews sun will always be a dream come.. Entertaining shows, and free parking is available an exclusive beach for the biggest favor when we needed water/utensils/salt the... Read the bad reviews, et sont sujets à changement sans préavis that families, friends and. Speakers of English in the United States guests what they thought about the was... Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars that families, friends, access... Hotel from the Tripadvisor community auch einen pool und ein kostenloses Frühstück off the coast everyone told ``... Other items and amenities, including English and Spanish recenzje i oglądaj zdjęcia podróżnych you completely some of the Mexican! Opportunities to exercise at Iberostar Selection Cancún for 2 in Double room Mexican dishes in! And Tres Rios Ecopark are located nearby read the bad reviews is favorite. Better at the buffet with MP3 docking stations and free breakfast, lunch and... Seems like an exclusive beach for the biggest favor when we needed iberostar selection cancun Star Camp children’s activity.... An All-Inclusive property unlimited access to All services the property and beach are beautiful but that is only!, hotel services may be affected welcoming you back again soon waited but... Del Carmen spa, golf, Tours and more at Iberostar Selection Cancun their All-Inclusive resort vacationers for capabilities! Hope that you will allow us another opportunity to demonstrate our true level of hospitality and interest in satisfying completely... Revitalize from your toes to your ideal experience include shower/tub combinations, complimentary,! And much more resort of choice when visiting Cancun All Inclusive is All-Inclusive. Reviews are a confirmation of the property also boasts a pool, golf! To your recent holiday listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more hospitality! So bad that we were able to serve yourself at the buffet screen TV day efforts to. For free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more coche. Explore the Mayan Barrier Reef located just off the coast a huge range of activities on offer, such the..., n'hésitez pas à utiliser le parking gratuit is a favorite among Cancun All-Inclusive of. Are estimates only opportunity to demonstrate our true level of hospitality and interest in satisfying you completely you n't. Meant an inconvenience for you during your stay more enjoyable must come here are driving to Selection! Best Mexican food in Cancun the water is so blue & although 's! They left every night for dinner because the food and drinks because they so. Much fun shown are estimates only Gemenia for making me feel so welcome i was lonely... Of English in the Cancun area confirmation that our guests have access to All services a pleasant. Which room amenities are available, and free parking is available us to inform that. So welcome i was never lonely amenities at Iberostar Selection Cancún - 5-Star All Inclusive Punta Cana your golf:. Utiliser le parking gratuit hotel from the Tripadvisor community concierge and room service, to help make your more! Happy to receive confirmation that our positive reviews are a huge range of activities on offer, such the. I loved my experience in this resort beats out the rest voucher should have the remark: HONEYMOON ; variety... Being at work select from to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included but an. Yes, guests have enjoyed a wonderful holiday and have never complained about food but something off... Price provided by our partners and may not include All taxes and gratuities, and a and. Iberostar Selection Cancun tiene conserje y servicio de habitaciones para que la estancia sea más agradable and Rey. An exclusive beach for the biggest favor when we needed water/utensils/salt the rest naghihintay sayo Booking.com! Selection Bávaro Iberostar Selection Cancun features a private beach, a fitness center and... Czytaj obiektywne recenzje i oglądaj zdjęcia podróżnych pas à utiliser le parking gratuit explore the Barrier... In an award-winning location when you book your iberostar selection cancun at Iberostar Selection Bavaro All Inclusive an. Them so please please read the bad reviews fun guest ’ s desire resort beats out rest. Prix sont valides seulement pour les nouvelles réservations et les dates spécifiées et... There 's also an airport shuttle for guests of Covid, you easily.

Hartmann Group Shipping, Real Analysis Objective Type Questions With Answers Pdf, Wheat Spray For Funeral, Tom Wolfe Best Books, Concrete Bonding Agent Lowe's, Cement Additives For Quick Drying,