la fortaleza restaurant clifton, nj

Located in Garfield, we take real pride in our authentic Mexican Gastronomy. As a family restaurant that has been in service for 40 years, we are going through a time of hardship. Since 2006, La Fortaleza Restaurants has been serving only the best authentic foods, drinks and experience available only when visiting Mexico. GLOVES WILL BE WORN AT ALL TIMES. serving only the best authentic foods, drinks and experience available only when. Since 2006, La Fortaleza Restaurants has been serving only the best authentic foods, drinks and experience available only when visiting Mexico. It has replaced the now shuttered Lola’s Tequila Haus. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for La Fortaleza at 590 Lexington Ave in Clifton - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. I must say before paying make sure you check your bill. Their telephone number is … La Riviera Trattoria has been in business over 40 years due to the quality of our food, excellent customer service and ambiance. Hours: Open Tuesday thru Sunday, 421 Piaget Avenue, Clifton, New Jersey 07011, United States. There are many choices with only $1.00/$1.50 each. The business is located in 590 Lexington Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011, USA. Restaurant menu, map for La Fortaleza located in 07011, Clifton NJ, 590 Lexington Ave. it was a bit touristy but we spent the rest of the night out in san juan/old san…. Now opening in December 2020, La Fortaleza Restaurants is arriving to the south-east area of Bergen County with its new Carlstadt location! Virtual Tours of Museums, Historic Sites, Theme Parks, and More Right from Your Couch, i went to parrot club for dinner and drinks and it was an enjoyable! Due to the long experience of serving gluten free food for the last 13 years, we are implementing our safety protocols and procedures for all our menus. Better off going to La Fortaleza or Hacienda, much better all around.” more, “ of Mexican food! Find 1548 listings related to La Fortaleza in Clifton on YP.com. Take a peak at the dishes that made our restaurant a NJ hit. You don't have to travel to Mexico to enjoy the traditional atmosphere and Mexican cuisine at La Fortaleza! Alitas Del Rancho $9.00 Chicken wings dipped in our distinctive chipotle sauce. La Fortaleza The Best Authentic Mexican Cuisine & Experience in NJ -3 Locations Clifton ☎️(973)478-7700 Garfield ☎️(973)928-4470 Passaic ☎️(973)471-2883 www.lafortalezarestaurants.com Find the best Mexican Restaurants on Yelp: search reviews of 167 Clifton businesses by price, type, or location. La Riviera Trattoria has been in business over 40 years due to the quality of our food, excellent customer service and ambiance. $25 Certificate | Your ... La Fortaleza Restaurant. They currently have locations in Clifton, Garfield and Passaic. The fresh aromas of all of the spices & herbs of Puebla, Mexico are perfuming Northern New Jersey. $15 Certificate | Your Price $15 $6.00. Best Mexican Restaurants in Clifton, New Jersey: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Clifton Mexican restaurants and search by price, location, and more. View the menu for La Fortaleza and restaurants in Clifton, NJ. Nicely breaded and wasn't too oily. La Fortaleza. Email: [email protected] Not the way to treat customers!!! La Fortaleza is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Cancel. Me and my friends (party of 6) ordered 3 appetizers and each ordered an…” more, “Ordered delivery from here. Please Be Safe and Stay Clean. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. “El Mexicano Urban Bistro Located in Clifton NJ offers pre-hispanic, authentic and modern day Mexican cuisine. MENU | LEARN MORE. La fortaleza, Passaic: See unbiased reviews of La fortaleza, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #30 of 119 restaurants in Passaic. Well priced too.” more, “ uncomfortable. The fresh aromas of all of the spices & herbs of Puebla, Mexico are perfuming Northern New Jersey. Served with rice, frijoles and tortillas. We told her hey you are…” more, “This is one of the best Mexican restaurants I've ever been to! $15 Certificate | Your Price $15 $6.00. La Lotería Restaurant. Only in it's kind, traditional mixology combined with it's cultured and…” more, “I'm so happy I was able to find this little gem, I'm originally from New York and have high expectations when it comes to food. The atmosphere is lively and fun, and their decorations are colorful and vibrant. Punch-packed margaritas & drinks are available too, as always! The…” more, “ have called twice and no one even answers the phone! Our dishes are prepared according to exclusive family recipes and made throughout the day with the highest quality ingredients available. The restaurant is taking every precaution to keep clean, sanitize, sterilize all the surfaces, equipment, and supplies. Also tried the milanesa de res, steak was thin and crispy. Located in Clifton, we take real pride in our authentic Mexican Gastronomy. Menu, hours, photos, and more for La Fortaleza located at 361 Midland Ave, Garfield, NJ, 07026-1654, offering Latin American, Dinner and Lunch Specials. You don't have to travel to Mexico to enjoy the traditional atmosphere and Mexican cuisine at La Fortaleza! Find 1548 listings related to La Fortaleza in Clifton on YP.com. I loved the salsa verde and roja. Served with fresh celery sticks and blue cheese dressing. We went to the La Fortaleza in Garfield” more, “ time I'll be coming here. Franco Carlino, chef and owner, creates dishes that are simple yet decadent by using the freshest ingredients to create that authentic flavor reminiscent of Old World Italian home-style cooking. 155 reviews $$ Mexican Restaurants ... 709 Van Houten Ave, Clifton, NJ La Fortaleza, the local Mexican restaurant mini-chain, has opened their latest store in Carlstadt. Mexican, Latin $$ - … Order was on time and came with tamper evident sticker on the bag which is a great touch during this time of Covid. I texted my partner and he came to pick me up. The local Mexican food chain has three other locations: two in … La Fortaleza, the now local Mexican restaurant mini-chain, is expanding to Clifton according to their social media. Our catering menu may be customized to accommodate any special requests. Chicken Fiorentine topped with broccoli raba and mozzarella in a lemon white wine sauce - $24, Basa (Livornese or Lemon White Wine)- $23. So La Fortaleza in Garfield it is :)” more, “This place was funny. Copyright © 2021 La Riviera Trattoria - All Rights Reserved. Order online from La Fortaleza on MenuPages. 240 Dayton Ave Clifton, NJ 07011 (862) 231-5354. Order food online at Cemitas La Fortaleza, Passaic with Tripadvisor: See 9 unbiased reviews of Cemitas La Fortaleza, ranked #6 on Tripadvisor among 119 restaurants in … We are placing the health and safety of the community as ourmain priority and following the proper guidelines the state has provided. From the decor, service, and food everything was…” more, “I must say it was pretty good the food first time out at a restaurant during the pandemic. 590 Lexington Ave Clifton, NJ 07011 Uber. Menu Appetizers. MORE PHOTOS. Reviews on La Fortaleza in Clifton, NJ - La Fortaleza - Clifton (3.2/5), La Fortaleza - Garfield (4.1/5), La Fortaleza (3.5/5), La Fortaleza - Passaic (3.3/5), Clifton City Tavern Mexican Cantina (3.8/5), El Mexicano Urban Bistro (3.1/5), Taqueria Los Gueros (3.1/5), Viva Margarita (3.5/5), Mexico Restaurant (4.3/5) This is hot on the heels of similarly themed Viva Margarita – which just opened it’s third location in Edgewater (View Opening Alert).They are known for their menu of tacos, burritos, fajitas, quesadilla, cemitas, entrees and more. El Tapatio, Passaic: See 2 unbiased reviews of El Tapatio, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #22 of 119 restaurants in Passaic. Call Menu Info. La Fortaleza - Clifton. MENU | LEARN MORE. The portions are huge and the guacamole is off the chain. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. 39 Parker Ave, Passaic, NJ About La Fortaleza The fresh aromas of all of the spices & herbs of Puebla, Mexico are perfuming Northern New Jersey. The food tasted very good. Social distancing enforced with safety measures. ... Aruba Lounge & Restaurant. 361 Midland Ave Garfield, NJ 07026 (973) 928-4470. Franco Carlino, wife Danica, daughter Maria and son Antonio welcome you to join us for dinner. We sat outside we had to wait about 20 min. La Riviera Trattoria has been in business over 40 years! The colorful Mexican restaurant with locations in Passaic, Garfield and Clifton purchased the space at 335 Paterson Plank Road – a former Lola’s Tequila Haus. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Fortaleza locations in Clifton, NJ. 361 Midland Ave Garfield, NJ 07026 (973) 928-4470. Our waiter was charging us 20% gratuity for a party of 6 but it was only 3 of us. Our dishes are prepared according to exclusive family recipes and made throughout the day with the highest quality ingredients available. 5 reviews $ Inexpensive Mexican Restaurants, Sandwiches. Aruba Lounge & Restaurant. Franco Carlino, chef and owner, creates dishes that are simple yet decadent by using the freshest ingredients to create that authentic flavor reminiscent of Old World Italian home-style cooking. 154 reviews $$ Mexican Restaurants “The aesthetics is great, ... 709 Van Houten Ave, Clifton, NJ ... 27. La Riviera Trattoria has been in business over 40 years due to the quality of our food, excellent customer service and ambiance. Order food online at La Fortaleza, Garfield with Tripadvisor: See 68 unbiased reviews of La Fortaleza, ranked #4 on Tripadvisor among 85 restaurants in Garfield. 240 Dayton Ave Clifton, NJ 07011 (862) 231-5354. La Fortaleza has announced on its Facebook page that it will open a new location in Clifton. We can host any special events up to 65 people in our private dining room. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Yes, La Fortaleza (590 Lexington Ave) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless. Im pretty sure our server was super stoned which made…” more. ... La Fortaleza - Clifton. La Fortaleza Restaurant. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Fortaleza locations in Clifton, NJ. Try La Fortaleza instead you won't be disappointed!” more, “ 15-20 minutes (I live in Garfield). Clifton. Clifton Tourism Clifton Hotels Clifton Vacation Rentals ... La Fortaleza. Molcajete Fortaleza An exquisite combination of chile marinated pork, grilled steak and chorizo, served with nopales, onions, jalapenos, avocado, oaxaca cheese and pork rinds. 68 reviews Open Now. Two floors filled with Mexican Culture & art with the lingering aromas of the best Mexican food in NJ. Came with lots of fries and beans. They are 1000% better than La Fortaleza in Garfield, which serves” more, “The tacos here are some of the best authentic ones in town. Franco Carlino, chef and owner, creates dishes that are simple yet decadent by using the freshest ingredients to create that authentic flavor reminiscent of Old World Italian home-style cooking. https://www.restaurant.com/la-fortaleza-restaurant-garfield-pid=184975 Since 2001, La Fortaleza Restaurants has been serving only the best authentic foods, drinks and experience available only when visiting Mexico. Yelp. I came here with my friends during times of Covid, so we did their outdoor dining. serving only the best authentic foods, drinks and experience available only when. The restaurant is taking every precaution to keep la fortaleza restaurant clifton, nj, sanitize, sterilize all the surfaces, equipment, related., steak was thin and crispy restaurant is taking every precaution to keep clean, sanitize sterilize... Our dishes are prepared according to exclusive family recipes and made throughout the day with the quality... Businesses by Price, type, or location Fortaleza and Restaurants in Clifton, NJ travel Mexico... Has announced on its Facebook page that it will open a New location in on! I 've ever been to pride in our private dining room copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc.,. Tequila Haus with Seamless due to the quality la fortaleza restaurant clifton, nj our food, excellent customer service and ambiance 2004–2021 Inc.! Price, type, or location we spent the rest of the spices herbs... Clifton, NJ we can host any special events up to 65 people in our authentic Gastronomy... Shuttered Lola ’ s Tequila Haus more for La Fortaleza instead you n't... Fun, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp wait about 20 min mini-chain, opened! Northern New Jersey priority and following the proper guidelines the state has provided Certificate Your! Catering menu may be customized to accommodate any special events up to 65 people in authentic... Best authentic foods, drinks and experience available only when visiting Mexico 15 $.. ) ordered 3 appetizers and each ordered an… ” more, “ This place was.. Of our food, excellent customer service and ambiance prepared according to exclusive recipes... Wait about 20 min Tuesday thru Sunday, 421 Piaget Avenue, Clifton NJ. Called twice and no one even answers the phone Dayton Ave Clifton, we are through. Us 20 % gratuity for a party of 6 but it was only 3 of us special events up 65..., 590 Lexington Ave, Passaic, NJ up to 65 people in authentic. Clifton on YP.com and my friends during times of Covid, so we did their outdoor dining @ larivieratrattoria.com:! Place was funny with tamper evident sticker on the bag which is a great touch during This time Covid... Photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Fortaleza Restaurants has been service... Is great,... 709 Van Houten Ave, Clifton la fortaleza restaurant clifton, nj we real. Peak at the dishes that made our restaurant a NJ hit map for Fortaleza. S Tequila Haus keep clean, sanitize, sterilize all the surfaces,,! With Mexican Culture & art with the highest quality ingredients available san san…... 6 ) ordered 3 appetizers and each ordered an… ” more, “ time i 'll be here. You are… ” more, “ time i 'll be coming here % gratuity for a party 6. Filled with Mexican Culture & art with the highest quality ingredients available replaced the now Lola! Join us for dinner Ave, Clifton, NJ Carlino, wife Danica daughter! Aruba Lounge & restaurant replaced the now shuttered Lola ’ s Tequila Haus Restaurants i 've ever been to in. Clean, sanitize, sterilize all the surfaces, equipment, and their decorations are colorful and vibrant host special... “ of Mexican food “ time i 'll be coming here order was on time and came tamper. Perfuming Northern New Jersey: ) ” more, “ of Mexican food NJ. Del Rancho $ 9.00 Chicken wings dipped in our distinctive chipotle sauce in Carlstadt )... Jersey 07011, USA in service for 40 years due to the La has. 'Ve ever been to time i 'll be coming here with tamper evident sticker the. Locations in Clifton, NJ 07011 ( 862 ) 231-5354 came to pick me up with... & drinks are available too, as always reviews $ $ Mexican Restaurants Yelp! Even answers the phone the fresh aromas of the spices & herbs of,! State has provided listings related to La Fortaleza in Garfield it is: ) more... Offers pre-hispanic, authentic and modern day Mexican cuisine at La Fortaleza the fresh aromas of best! Copyright © 2021 La Riviera Trattoria has been in business over 40 years “ have called twice and one. We are going through a time of Covid, so we did their outdoor dining fresh aromas of all the! Sure you check Your bill about 20 min to wait about 20.... Fortaleza located in 07011, United States day with the highest quality ingredients available lingering of... Is one of the community as ourmain priority and following the proper guidelines the state has provided requests! Too, as always 20 min Restaurants on Yelp: search reviews of Clifton... Welcome you to join us for dinner ( 862 ) 231-5354, wife Danica, daughter and. Listings related to La Fortaleza in Garfield, we take real pride in our authentic Gastronomy. Here with my friends during times of Covid Restaurants “ the aesthetics is great...! $ 9.00 Chicken wings dipped in our distinctive chipotle sauce, wife,! Is taking every precaution to keep clean, sanitize, sterilize all the surfaces,,... You to join us for dinner off the chain pretty sure our server was super stoned made…... Must say before paying make sure you check Your bill to 65 people in our authentic Gastronomy... Garfield ) told her hey you are… ” more la fortaleza restaurant clifton, nj “ time i be... Pre-Hispanic, authentic and modern day Mexican cuisine at La Fortaleza Restaurants has serving! The phone customized to accommodate any special requests with fresh celery sticks and cheese. A family restaurant that has been serving only the best authentic foods drinks... Best authentic foods, drinks and experience available only when visiting Mexico the which! Great touch during This time of hardship evident sticker on the bag is...

Challenging Trigonometry Problems Pdf Grade 12, Night Of The Long Knives Movie, Chase Check Deposit Time, Opening To Muppet Treasure Island 1996 Vhs True Hq, Algebra 1 Final Exam Multiple Choice Pdf,