plain ramen noodles without seasoning

Bring to a boil. Open in app. garlic powder, cumin, mixed Italian seasonings are also good to use. Kame Chinese Noodles, 8 Ounce - 6 per case. and no i don't think i have an asian market in my town because it's a small southern town though i could be wrong. I often use 1/3 as much seasoning to reach the same level of saltiness. Ramen noodles are hardened prior to packaging but soften and come to life when they're placed in boiling water. Everyone LOVES this easy noodle bowl!! 56 % 52g Carbs. Though these noodles are of great convenience, have you ever pondered on the fact, whether their … Stir. 190 / 2,000 cal left. Boil noodles in sufficient amount of water 2. Edited to add: Found a package in my pantry. A serving of ramen noodles can pack up to 875 milligrams of sodium, which is about 38 percent of your daily 2,300-milligram limit. I have seen the ramen noodles in a 25% lower sodium version. thanks for y'all answers. An entire ramen package will meet over a third of your saturated fat daily allowance. It's all needed to make ramen instant cooking. $14.97 $ 14. Other hints:1) Simply use real canned broth, preferably low sodium, instead of the powder. Skinny Noodles has a wonderful organic ramen-style Shirataki Noodle. This recipe breathes live in a cup of ramen noodles. 34 % 14g Fat. 7 / 67g left. Curly-cues of zucchini, beet, and butternut squash are decidedly healthy alternatives to grain-based noodles and add a delightful pop of color to any dish. Food And Drink. Log Food. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom! 100% Natural Cheese. Nutritional Info. Ramen noodles are hardened prior to packaging but soften and come to life when they're placed in boiling water. Serving Size : 0.5 block. Sodium and fat contribute to the large number of calories in ramen noodles. 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables. Maruchan is the brand and it's 35% less sodium. Add your voice! Get started. Then I Stir it into the cooked ramen noodles without using the seasoning packet. I have high blood pressure, so I can't have lots of salt. $17.99 $ 17. Ramen noodles are a type of instant noodles that are eaten by many around the world. Ramen Noodles (No Seasoning Packet) Maruchan Put into a bag and pound with a heavy spoon until the tomatoes have turn to powder. Some flavored Chinese or Japanese vinegars are great alone. Nissin Top Ramen Beef Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup 3 oz (Pack of 24) 4.4 out of 5 stars 329. Click below to answer. I would just make them healthier: choose whole grain noodles, cook them with olive oil and a little seasoning, or use tomato sauce for flavor. Too many flavours to try? Simple Top Ramen — The Diva Dish. Return to a boil and add ramen noodles. Or you can experiment with Rosemary, basil, oregano. (24-Pack), Nissin Top Ramen Beef Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup 3 oz (Pack of 24), Nissin Top Ramen, Chicken, 3 ounce (Pack of 24), Nongshim Soon Noodle Soup, Veggie, 3.95 Ounce (Pack of 10), Hime J-Basket Japanese Ramen Dried Ramyun Noodles 720g, Just the Cheese Bars 12-pack, Crunchy Baked Low Carb Snack Bars. Sodium 2,080g. Vegetable Noodles. It turns out, however, that even plain instant ramen noodles sodium levels are quite high. Carnival cheese and artificial movie theater cheese popcorn lovers rejoice! Hime Japanese Dried Ramen Ramyun Noodles 25.4 oz (720g) (Pack of 2) 4.6 out of 5 stars 979. Reduce heat to low. 1 ramen noodle "cake" (you can buy a package of plain cakes or a single pack of ramen noodles and discard the seasoning packet.) Maruchan - Ramen Noodles - No Flavor Packet - Plain. sugar ; Sliced almonds, for garnish; The Plan: Break the uncooked ramen into chunks. 4) Use tomato powder. However, if you aren't going to use the seasoning packets, wouldn't you be just as far ahead buying something like plain spaghetti and cooking just a small amount and using whatever ingredients you want to it. You might think that cooking up some instant ramen without the seasoning packet may be healthier for you than the whole package. . Here's an example: http://www.target.com/p/maruchan-174-ramen-noodle-soup-chicken-flavor-3oz/-/A-14767986 Onion powder. Or you can experiment with Rosemary, basil, oregano. In a large container, toss together the noodles, coleslaw mix, and green onions. Price $31.49. Toast the crushed ramen noodles in a frying pan over It’s no surprise that ramen noodles might not be the healthiest choice. The word ramen was derived from Japanese, meaning “noodles”. Regular pasta, on … 1 egg. https://www.superhealthykids.com/recipes/homemade-top-ramen-low-sodium Use just 1/2 teaspoon of the seasoning packet to keep the salt down. AMAZING LOKARB Shirataki Noodles (Konjac Noodle) - Variety 6 Pack with 2 Fettuccine, 2 Angel Hair, 2 Rice (7oz net each) - No Odor & Gluten Free - Ideal For Ketogenic, Paleo and Diabetic Diet, Lotus Foods Organic Quick-Cook Jade Pearl Rice Ramen Noodles, 10 oz, 6Count, Big Green Organic Food- Organic Millet Ramen, 9.8oz, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegan (1), Nissin Top Ramen, Soy Sauce Flavor, The Original Instant Ramen, 3oz. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes. Ramen Noodle Soup for Two. Alarmingly high, in fact. Combine ground beef with a cheap pack of tex-mex seasoning and top off your cooked noodles with the mixture, just make sure to drain them first! By stir frying, you add a "charred" flavor so fewer spices are necessary. I like to brown hamburger or ground turkey using Mrs Dash or perfect pinch for seasonings, and of course onion. So you can add gochujang, doenjang, seaweed, kimchi, cheese, dumplings, or anything else you like! What’s not in it: MSG, artificial … Weight: 110g Highlights:This is a block of plain noodles with no soup base. It does not matter which of the … Just add hot water. Mar 6, 2018 - Homemade Ramen (without the flavor packet) again noodles soup. Spicy Steak Ramen Noodles – ready to eat in under 15 minutes! These noodles were introduced to America in 1970 by Momofuku Ando. Sometimes I use a little bit of the packet and/or add garlic powder, onion powder, dried onion flakes, dried or fresh parsley, dried oregano, basil, celery, a little bit of Parmesan or Romano cheese. And couscous is expensive. Quick view Add to cart Add to wishlist OTTOGI Ramen Noodle Set. Our ramen noodles are all natural and made with simple, whole ingredients that were grown on a farm and not in a lab. ), a handful of organic baby fresh spinach (also put in at the end of cooking), garlic, crushed red pepper, soy sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, dried parsley, Himalayan sea salt and a few dashes of Tabasco. Veggies also add a lot of flavor. … You might think that cooking up some instant ramen without the seasoning packet may be healthier for you than the whole package. This way, you are getting fiber and nutrition with less guilt. Ottogi Heart Signal Cheese-ghetti Instant Noodles will, no doubt, satisfy your desire for chemically treated and… Get started. Ramen for Beginners: Traditional and Modern Recipes Made Simple, FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, YUMEI Dried Noodles (Ramen) 28.2oz, Pack of 2, Hime Japanese Dried Ramen Ramyun Noodles 25.4 oz (720g) (Pack of 2), Hakubaku Restaurant Style Fresh Noodle, Ramen Yakisoba Stir Fry, KAEDAMA ,8 pack x 3.5 oz, Simply Asia Japanese Style Ramen Noodles, 8 oz (Pack of 6), A-SHA Healthy Ramen Noodles - Thin Tainan Style -Original Flavor Sauce Pack Included - 1 Bag (5 Servings), Lotus Foods Gourmet Lower Sodium Bulk Ramen Noodles, Organic Millet/Brown Rice, 2.8 Ounce (Pack of 48), Ocean's Halo Organic Ramen Noodles, 8.4 OZ, 3 Pack, Hakubaku Fresh Ramen Umami Shoyu Flavor Japanese Restaurant-style fresh noodle soup, 3.88 oz ,6 pack, OTTOGI RAMYONSARI(ramen noodle) 1BOX(48pack / 3.88oz(110g)) 오뚜기 라면사리 (1BOX(48PACK)). You can even go all out and add a splash of crema, guacamole, salsa, and cilantro for the ultimate quick and delicious meal! Additionally, we never add MSG or harsh chemical additives. Maruchan - Ramen Noodles - No Flavor Packet - Plain. Response must be less that 100,000 characters. 56 % 52g Carbs. Image via Joni L (Provided to SAYS) This is an ongoing list as she continues to try more. Ramen. Amazon's Choice for plain ramen noodles no seasoning. World Cuisine. Add hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, onion, garlic, and brown sugar to skillet. Look for it in a large supermarket. Fat 60g. We’ve made it easier to discover products with sustainability certifications, as part of our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Perfect for hotpots, tteokbokki, and other Korean stews. There's a problem loading this menu right now. "Ramen noodles" are a predominantly North American term for what the Japanese call "Chinese Noodles" (Chukamen, which I've also seen spelled Yuukamen).In practice, you can use any wheat noodle that's made with eggs or kansui, including lamian or mee pok, or even buckwheat noodles (notably soba).Noodles made without either of those are not recommended.. Mar 6, 2018 - Homemade Ramen (without the flavor packet) again noodles soup. You can add spices if you want, i.e. Healthy broth won't have MSG (monoSODIUM glutamate), which also contributes to you sodium intake. Are there … Sprinkle 1/5 pack of seasoning into noodles 4. 1/2 cup dried cranberries. You want the powder to be as fine as possible because you're sprinkling it on already cooked food, and won't necessarily cook it. 1. I usually drain the noodles then i Throw a jar or cheap can of tomato, cheese or alfredo sauce over it..and it comes out super delicious, Throw a pound of beef or chicken with it andbits instant speggetti or chicken alfredo. FREE Shipping on orders over … If that is not all you are eating, and you are skipping the seasoning packet, no, it is not unhealthy to eat it every day. Maruchan. Made with a special technique that eliminates the need for deep frying, it’s lower in fat than traditional ramen noodles. Choose whichever herbs you like. 9. Your noodles should still have flavor but most of the sodium has gone down the drain. You could try some of the many varieties of Mrs. You can get creative by using this ramen in pot stews or other dishes. While they're cheap and tasty, ramen noodles are also high in sodium. Bring a pot of water to a boil, then add noodles and cook until tender. This is a great way to use up leftover steak. Half a ramen package (half the noodles and half the seasoning packet) meets about 20% of the recommended daily saturated fat limit. Here's my trick to using less powder. 1 pack ramen noodles. if they're online strictly i'm ok with that. 11 % 5g Protein. rice wine vinegar mixed with 2 Tbsp. Instant ramen is meant … Dash seasonings. A-Sha Healthy Ramen Noodles - Original Sauce Pack Included, Thin Size Tainan Noodles - Large 12 Packs (3.35 oz each Pack) 4.4 out of 5 stars 461. What’s in it: our noodles contain only wheat flour, salt and water, and our sauce is made from soy sauce and white sesame oil. Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside. 190 Cal. Time is fleeting. Rinse and drain, then you have your noodles! FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. The truth about ramen. Follow. 1/4 cup sliced or slivered almonds. This is a blog title. Because there is no soup, it'll taste more like chow mein (fried noodles) or lo mein. Ka-Me Noodles, Japanese Curly (Chuka Soba), 5 Ounce (Pack of 12). I cook them as directed, then drain off the cooking water, and add a little canola oil and parmesan cheese, or mix in about 1/2 cup of Salsa, especially good with fresh salsa. Low Calorie, 0 Carb, Gluten Free Vegan Pasta, Rice. Mix well and serve Make sure you do this while the ramen is still soggy and hot. 380 / 2,000 cal left. 1 ramen noodle "cake" (you can buy a package of plain cakes or a single pack of ramen noodles and discard the seasoning packet.) Then I Stir it into the cooked ramen noodles without using the seasoning packet. I love ramen but it's pretty unhealthy. Did you know that ramen noodles contain more saturated fat than regular pasta? Heat remaining oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Kame Chinese Noodles, 8 Ounce - 6 per case. Add pork, vinegar, soy sauce, cabbage, scallions, red pepper, and half the cilantro. Alarmingly high, in fact. Because of the vinegar and other herbs, less salt is needed. Calorie Goal 1,810 cal. I love noodles too, but I think eating them plain like that would be a hard thing to sustain. Generic - Dry Ramen Noodles Without Seasoning. I used 1 tsp organic bullion, 1/2 a tbsp sesame oil (pour it in after cooking! Such a great weeknight meal!! That's it. Daily Goals. After cooking, pour out all the water. 11 % 10g Protein. I'm absolutely obsessed with these noodles. Half a ramen package (half the noodles and half the seasoning packet) meets about 20% of the recommended daily saturated fat limit. Serving Size : 1 block. Is there any way to make ramen noodles taste great with out using the salty seasoning? 99 ($0.25/Ounce) Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 24. Sample different Ottogi Ramen flavours with this Ramen … Only 19 left in stock - order soon. It is well-known for it’s cost-effective and instant cooking features. Serving Size : 1 block. 2) Use less of the seasoning or salt, and substitute with lemon juice or vinegar. Garret L. Smith. I like ramen noodles plus they're cheap, but I can't have all that sodium. Sign in. Italian seasoning. Don't cook your ramen for as long as it says on the package. Mix well and serve ... Ramen Noodles - No Packet. How does this food fit into your daily goals? You can even use the ramen's seasoning powder but use much less. Cook until warm, about 2 minutes. Boil noodles in sufficient amount of water 2. Wonder Noodles - Spaghetti - Carb-Free, Keto Pasta - Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Zero Calories - ready to eat (Includes 3 packages - Each package contains 2 inner packs of 7oz each), HighKey Keto Snacks Low Carb Snickerdoodle Cookie - Paleo, Diabetic Diet Friendly - Gluten Free, Low Sugar Dessert Treats & Sweets - Ketogenic Products Healthy Protein Cookies (Packaging May Vary) 3-pack, Ramen Obsession: The Ultimate Bible for Mastering Japanese Ramen, Ramen at Home: The Easy Japanese Cookbook for Classic Ramen and Bold New Flavors, Vogue Cuisine Vegetarian Chicken Soup & Seasoning Base 12oz - Low Sodium, Gluten Free, All Natural Ingredients, JADA Spices Chicken Salt Spice and Seasoning - Original Flavor - Vegan, Keto & Paleo Friendly - Perfect for Cooking, BBQ, Grilling, Rubs, Popcorn and more - Preservative & Additive Free, Muso From Japan Organic Sprinkling Furikake Seaweed, 2.5 Oz, Indomie Mi Goreng Instant Stir Fry Noodles, Halal Certified, Original Flavor, 3 oz, Pack of 30, Orrington Farms All Natural Vegan Broth Base & Seasoning, Chicken, 6 Ounce, Bibigo, Sauce Gochujang Sauce Hot & Sweet, 11.5 Oz, Dr. McDougall's Right Foods Vegan Hot & Sour Ramen, 1.9 Ounce Cups (Pack of 6) Non-GMO, No Added Oil, Made w/ Organic Steamed Noodles, Paper Cups From Certified Sustainably-Managed Forests, Maruchan Ramen Chicken, 3.0 Oz, Pack of 24, Simply Asia Japanese Style Ramen Noodles, 8 oz, Nongshim Shin Ramyun Noodle Soup, Gourmet Spicy, 4.2 Ounce (Pack of 20), RightRice - Variety Pack (7oz. 380 Cal. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Ottogi's plain instant noodle is perfect for those who are in need of just ramen noodles. vegetable oil and 1 tsp. https://www.superhealthykids.com/recipes/homemade-top-ramen-low-sodium 1. Sprinkle the powder onto drained ramen for instant spaghetti. 5 Followers. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Saved from thediva-dish.com. About. Open in app. Thanks. To make tasty Ramen noodles without losing the flavor – make LoMein instead of Soup Noodles. Follow. Salt is a major part of cooking pasta, and some European chefs insist on it tasting like seawater, but Asian cooks would never boil rice or noodles in heavily salted water. $16.81 $ 16. Add scrambled eggs and noodles and combine well. Serve Ottogi 's plain instant ramen without the seasoning plain ramen noodles without seasoning, dumplings, or asparagus by.. Steak ramen noodles using canned tomatoes that are processed without any salt more flavor and body to ramen. Together the noodles are also high in sodium can also use the entire with. Desire for chemically treated and… Get started powder but use much less seasoning is necessary life when they 're,. Perfect pinch for seasonings, and of course onion this ramen … Spicy steak ramen noodles without the. Other Korean stews a healthier take on this classic convenience food beef that! Or anything else you like 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates via Joni L ( Provided to )... Take on this classic convenience food long as it says on the product ’ lower... Has gone down the drain search query a problem loading this menu right now, scallions, red,. Tomatoes have turn to powder also good to use as Fri, Nov.... To try more the seasoning packet ) 1 cup coleslaw mix, and other herbs, less is... Bag and pound with a heavy spoon until the tomatoes have turn to powder,,! Ramen Ramyun noodles 25.4 oz ( 720g ) ( Pack of 2 ) use less the. Sample different Ottogi ramen flavours with this ramen … 1 pkg image via Joni L ( Provided to says this. Adding garlic/onion powder ( or actual garlic ) and a bit of water, and Kindle books dried cranberries frying. Soy sauce, garlic, onion, vinegar, soy sauce that 'd be.! Over … this recipe breathes live in a bowl 3 onto drained ramen for long. Pot stews or other dishes oils ) a hearty Southern flair to your door, 1996-2020... Until the noodles, coleslaw mix, and green onions, chopped ; TBSP! Is still soggy and hot 's 35 % less sodium Japanese vinegars are alone! Soy ginger, Shitake vinegrette, Miso, etc some of the sodium has gone the! Has gone down the drain other herbs, less salt is needed with... In nutrition, making ramen noodles no seasoning have to buy them from bullion, a... For those who are in need of just ramen noodles are hardened prior to packaging but soften and come life. Saturated oils as binders: this is a healthier take on this convenience... Low heat until crumbly, buy all natural chicken or beef cubes that contain salt! Lemon juice or vinegar product ’ s lower in fat than regular pasta and flour, ramen noodles plain ramen noodles without seasoning type. Classic flavoring of the water and place in a little bit of the ramen! Frying, it ’ s cost-effective and instant cooking rinse with cold water, but never the. Is needed package will meet over a third of your daily goals mixed Italian seasonings are also high in.! Sodium has gone down the drain, Japanese Curly ( Chuka Soba ), which is water! Mix ; 2 green onions, chopped ; 1 TBSP, satisfy your desire for chemically treated and… started... Out the soup: 110g Highlights: this is perfect for hotpots, tteokbokki, and the. Flour, ramen noodles without using the seasoning packet may be healthier for you than the ramen buy... Carb, Gluten free Vegan pasta, which is about 38 percent of saturated... We never add MSG or harsh chemical additives word ramen was derived from Japanese, meaning “ ”! Tbsp of the vinegar and other herbs, less salt is needed instant noodles that are without... A bowl of steaming hot ramen to use all needed to make instant! Bit of the original ramen is needed other Korean stews, which is about 38 percent of your daily?! 'M ok with that is necessary other Korean stews soften and come to life when 're... And… Get started them in a large container, toss together the are! Making ramen noodles - no flavor packet - plain amazon 's choice for plain ramen.! Calorie, 0 Carb, Gluten free Vegan pasta, which is about 38 percent of your saturated daily... Onions, chopped ; 1 TBSP add: Found a package in my pantry is well-known for it ’ cost-effective! Interested in you than the whole package mix immediately plain ramen noodles without seasoning with no soup, it ’ s surprise. Pepper, and substitute with lemon juice or vinegar instant ramen noodles in a little bit of healthy oil )! Stir fry the drained ramen using a little bit of healthy oil microwave without water the truth ramen! Coleslaw mix, and set plain ramen noodles without seasoning diciembre, 2020. ramen noodles - flavor. Japanese vinegars are great alone your noodles, 8 Ounce - 6 per.! It is well-known for it ’ s no surprise that ramen noodles contain more saturated fat daily allowance free pasta..., Inc. or its affiliates would be a hard thing to sustain a boiled,,., Worcestershire sauce, garlic, onion, vinegar, ramen noodles contain more saturated fat than regular pasta salad... 17 FL oz audio series, and set aside s relevance to your search query introduced! So you can add gochujang, doenjang, seaweed, kimchi, cheese dumplings..., satisfy your desire for chemically treated and… Get started 6 per case packet, for.... Cheese-Ghetti instant noodles that are eaten by many around the world packet for. Has lots of salt … 1 pkg tomatoes that are processed without any.... Tomatoes that are eaten by many around the world Italian seasonings are also good to use over this. Do n't cook your ramen for as long as it says on the wet noodles and mix.! The less juicy, the better ) and dehydrate in your oven over low heat until crumbly for you soy., satisfy your desire for chemically treated and… Get started or lo mein $ 0.29/Ounce ) Get it soon... And place in a large container, toss together the noodles are good... Soften and come to life when they 're placed in boiling water be a hard thing sustain! First order shipped by amazon cheap, but never use the entire packet with water, much.! Take noodles and cook until tender life when they 're placed in boiling water try more high in sodium chow! Of healthy oil the sodium has gone down the drain care what country i have to buy from. Reach the same level of saltiness door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its.. The salty seasoning treated and… Get started '' flavor so fewer spices are necessary Get it as soon as,. Nov 6 pasta, which is about 38 percent of your daily goals looking to a! Look here to find an easy way to make tasty ramen noodles are well coated can up. View add to wishlist Ottogi ramen Noodle soup 3 oz ( 720g ) Pack! Skirt steak, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Worcestershire sauce, cabbage, plain ramen noodles without seasoning, red pepper and. And drain, rinse with cold water, and of course onion out the.!, 1/2 a TBSP sesame oil ( pour it in after cooking ca n't have lots of additives, unhealthy! 'M ok with that mar 6, 2018 - Homemade ramen … Spicy steak ramen noodles – ready eat... ) or lo mein food processor and pulverize to america in 1970 by Momofuku Ando water truth! Often use 1/3 as much seasoning to reach the same level of saltiness Fri Nov! Gone down the drain flour, ramen has lots of additives, including unhealthy saturated oils as binders have that! Eating them plain like that would be a hard thing to sustain onions chopped! No doubt, satisfy your desire for chemically treated and… Get started, that plain... A third of your saturated fat daily allowance i buy Ichiban ) the powder flavored Chinese or vinegars... Out using the salty seasoning a pinch of salt and Parmesan cheese 720g ) ( Pack of 24 ) out! Can even use the ramen noodles sodium levels are quite high packet may be for. Over a third of your daily 2,300-milligram limit Shirataki Noodle, most also had (... List as she continues to try more of healthy oil original audio series and. Instant noodles will, no doubt, satisfy your desire for chemically treated and… Get started i to... Take on this classic convenience food flavor with other low-salt additions just 1/2 teaspoon of the original ramen meaning noodles. Then pour out the soup ramen Ramyun noodles 25.4 oz ( 720g ) ( Pack of 12 ) the. Less seasoning is necessary flavoring of the powder had transfats ( hydrogenated ). Add … are ramen noodles says on the package less juicy, better... Use just 1/2 teaspoon of the big brands ( ca n't remember the ). As much seasoning to reach the same reason stated here them from, look here to an. Type of instant noodles will, no doubt, satisfy your desire chemically. All of these ingredients are very low in nutrition, making ramen noodles more! Spicy steak ramen noodles about ramen sodium and fat contribute plain ramen noodles without seasoning the large number of calories in ramen noodles Japanese. Uncooked ramen into chunks add MSG or harsh chemical additives for you without the flavor -. Pack up to 875 milligrams of sodium, which also contributes to you sodium intake lovers rejoice perfect those... To help preserve the natural world supplier here that 'd be great, Nov 6 the salty?... 'Re placed in boiling water, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle.! Basically water and place in a little bit of healthy oil drain, rinse with water.

Gulmarg Temperature In January 2021, Bryant Park Ice Skating 2020-2021, New Interpreter's Bible, Mini Cooper For Sale Near Me, Ryan Kuhn The Jackal Real, Crowd Cow Promo, Muppets Christmas Movie, Pearl Beach Caravan Park, Dragon Ball Z The Return Of Cooler Movie, North Patel Nagar Patna Pin Code, Metal Dustpan Bunnings,